What's new

General Does anyone Has Professional EA .

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes
Does anyone has Original Profeessional EA with Master Settings .This EA is sold by some person named Jacob Larson on youtube .The EA looks to be legit .does anyone has it .
Hi Rajfx, Did you find Professional EA bro ?. Please keep in touch.

Hey, I have this one but I'm not sure they're the same you're looking for. Once I found a version 2020. I'm still looking for it. By now I have this.

Attachments

• Professional_EA .set
    2.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Professional_EA.ex4
    59 KB · Views: 50
Hi Leo, thanks a lot for sharing the EA. I have this EA which got it from various forums and EA sellers. I tried different combinations of the parameters. I did strategy testers & got 98% winning, 7% profit factor, 2% DD, more than 2mil per month as he claims. But when I put it on the demo it does not pick up trades. This EA used envelope indicator whereas he claims his EA uses MACD & SR Indicators. This is the only difference. I continue to explore further and see. Let you know if any success.

Hey. It seems there is a source code named Profit King Professional 2020 mq4 in a Telegram group . Could be this one? I joined a group called "Best Robots in the world" which is the ower of the file but the path is missing.

There's also this site . Maybe this one is the correct. This one is being sold here in Brazil as
ROBOT FOREX PROFESSIONAL 2020.
It seems to be original but still I don't know if this is the ONE. It costs almost US$180. Dolar here Brazil costs R$5,65 now.

These are some ot the features detailed on the Box:
-Legendary trading strategy
-Advanced Correlation algorithm concerning to the currency pairs
-Optimized standard setup.
-Real-time shield against malicious brokers
-Hidden Take Profit and Stop Loss
-Undetectable Robotics Trading
-Advanced Pairs Detection

One of the associates here seems to under-valuate other products that's why we must be precautious with this one. Also the pattern label "Professional EA" is written in so many product boxes that we must be careful wich one to choose.

All of you guys need to check further and do a little bit more research.

Professional_EA is nothing more than a modified EA who has been derived from the EA called XMT scalper. That Larson dude is using XMT scalper, but names it Professional_EA. Probably he got the MQL4 file and did some modifications and named it as Professional_EA.
The developer of XMT scalper isn't active any more for a couple of years and history shows that XMT scalper was one of the best scalpers known. So I guess he's using XMT scalper for his show on YouTube but when, and I mean when, he sell it to someone, he's apparantly selling a modified EA that is real garbage (if you're lucky enough not to be scammed by him)

Just giving you guys an edge and don't believe everything that is showed, even with proof.

Cheers

Are you it's the source code to the Professional EA? It's hard to setup. I'm just loosing with this XMT Scalper, of course in Demo Account

Attachments

• EA - XMT Scalper V3.zip
    106.7 KB · Views: 36
All of you guys need to check further and do a little bit more research.

Professional_EA is nothing more than a modified EA who has been derived from the EA called XMT scalper. That Larson dude is using XMT scalper, but names it Professional_EA. Probably he got the MQL4 file and did some modifications and named it as Professional_EA.
The developer of XMT scalper isn't active any more for a couple of years and history shows that XMT scalper was one of the best scalpers known. So I guess he's using XMT scalper for his show on YouTube but when, and I mean when, he sell it to someone, he's apparantly selling a modified EA that is real garbage (if you're lucky enough not to be scammed by him)

Just giving you guys an edge and don't believe everything that is showed, even with proof.

Cheers
Yes, you are right. It is modified a bit and given this name.

Hi Leo, thanks a lot for sharing the EA. I have this EA which got it from various forums and EA sellers. I tried different combinations of the parameters. I did strategy testers & got 98% winning, 7% profit factor, 2% DD, more than 2mil per month as he claims. But when I put it on the demo it does not pick up trades. This EA used envelope indicator whereas he claims his EA uses MACD & SR Indicators. This is the only difference. I continue to explore further and see. Let you know if any success.
Here is the source file of this adviser found, it looks very much like that the parameters are adjusted to the history and also only opens the ORed on the tester.

Attachments

• Советник.mq4
    31.5 KB · Views: 42
Are you it's the source code to the Professional EA? It's hard to setup. I'm just loosing with this XMT Scalper, of course in Demo Account
Your setup must be in accordance with what kind of account you have and the requirements of your broker.
What kind of account are you using? Real or demo?
Second, a scalper is used on very low TF. So first you need to eliminate the spread before having profit. Are you using standard, mini, STP or ECN account?
Third, a demo account should use the real market but a demo account doesn't take slippage in consideration so basically, a demo account is not completely up to date as a real account.
If you want to be successful with an EA on a real account, take all the accountable issues, make your account match the requirements of the broker and never forget that a demo account is using the real market but not always all the possible events.

Cheers

Seems like a good EA. I wanna try it

Jackob and his deciples Making millions with 25$ equity.
I wouldn't trust the showed results on MyFX or blueFX.
The only trustable results are when you actually get the investor password.
Investor password can't be manipulated.
That's why many resellers never give the investor password but only a link to MyFX or another kind of follow up.
So, before buying or actually believing a seller or reseller, always ask for the investor password. If they don't want to give it, in most cases it means that something is fishy about the results of the EA

Cheers

Same parameters of Professional_Ea. It does excellent in Backtest but does not pick up trade in forward test, Keep searching.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.