What's new

Does anyone know if this bot is real or is it a scam?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Arkanum

I found this and I would like to know if anyone can confirm if it is a scam or is it real

Attachments

• Professional_ea test.rar
    59.1 KB · Views: 84
He Is Scammer Don't Buy EA From Jacob Larson (professional EA) After Payment He Can Block Eery one Don't Loss Your Money

Be careful, you will always get these claims to make you profit!
Just learn to trade, to respect the orders and to use trailing stop right.

Last edited by a moderator:
the supposed Jacob Larson scammed me and if I can help him not to scam anyone else is what I will do unfortunates like this they hide in anonymity to fuck the lives of people to me it has caused me an economic and serious damage and I do not want that evil to anyone else, in short stay away from this scammer because you only lose money time and faith in humanity

the supposed Jacob Larson scammed me and if I can help him not to scam anyone else is what I will do unfortunates like this they hide in anonymity to fuck the lives of people to me it has caused me an economic and serious damage and I do not want that evil to anyone else, in short stay away from this scammer because you only lose money time and faith in humanity
Hello, I was almost paying him 2 days ago, but at last minute he asked me to add +€360 to the initial 225$, and I was upset, can you tell me more dear?:X3:

Hello, I was almost paying him 2 days ago, but at last minute he asked me to add +€360 to the initial 225$, and I was upset, can you tell me more dear?:X3:
the main issue is that I think it's product is real, the issue is that he doesn't delivers it...nor after payment for what I read if a couple of forums....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.