What's new

General Does anyone use the RSI Divergence?

DVA

Has anyone got a specific trading plan when using the RSI? Sometimes it says oversold or overbought but then the trades don't go in the opposite direction. Any advice

Has anyone got a specific trading plan when using the RSI? Sometimes it says oversold or overbought but then the trades don't go in the opposite direction. Any advice
One of my friends , a professional trader from Lebanon has used it for a while. I wouldn't say this thing is very accurate but the guy is actually doing a good job with it. If you want, I'll take some info for you ))

Using RSI (Relative Strength Index) divergence with wave analysis is a popular approach in technical analysis for predicting potential trend reversals in financial markets.

I suggest you use andrew pitch fork or trend line breaks it will help filter RSI false signals

If you are consistent with it and it produces profits over time meaning it has an edge then you can make money with it as a business.

Hi, I´ve been recently reading about rsi, and it seems that is a mistake to use it in this way (oversold and overbought)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.