What's new

General Does broker manipulate market?

Do you believe market can be manipulated by the brokers? Someone explain if this is possible.
No the broker can't manipulate the market . They use a formula to calculate a margin on every candlestick. So they are profitable everytime and the most traders loose there money

An ECN broker won’t manipulate the market. Here are some good ECN brokers you can try - aaafx, fbs and roboforex. They’re also regulated.

They can't control the market. But some brokers do control spreads. That is why you shouldn't sign up with a broker with a closed eye. If you have a broker in mind, test the demo account before registering.

Not market. But there are other ways they could play a foul game. Like some brokers will charge you extra commission. Some even manipulate the quote prices. To avoid this, do your research and reject brokers that give you red flags.

I did thorough research before selecting turnkey forex and paxforex as my brokers. Never faced any such issues with them. While choosing a broker, make sure you do your due diligence.

No. But at times when I use 2 brokers platforms, there are a difference in prices. Not a lot but at times up to 10 pips. The one broker I first use and I believe is one of the worst is FXCM. They have hunting your SL for sure.

Doesn't matter. A good trader can make money in bad market. And a bad trader can't make money in good market. Broker doesn't matter. But there is some bad brokers now. So, chose a regulated broker. Then you will have no problem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.