What's new

Dolly Graphics Version 18

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dolly_Graphics_v18_Indicator has now been updated to run on the latest MT4 platforms, there have been many internal code updates that use the new code such as drop-down windows for time-frames and for the built-in color selections.

Dolly_Graphics_v18_Indicator consists of a buy and sell area. This forex indicator tells you where to open a buy or sell order in the forex market. It also gives you an indication of where to close your open position for a profit or a loss. Dolly trade example: Buy stop-1 EURUSD@ 1.3053 / TP 1.3073 / SL @ 1.3013.

Indicator password inside text file with instructions

Attachments

• Dolly Graphics v18.zip
    482.1 KB · Views: 94
Oh by the way, the password that I'm referring to is for the indicator. It's actually more like a license to make the indicator full version. I got to thinking people would think I was meaning a zip password. Nope not that. Enjoy.

How has it been working for you please? Have you been consistently winning with it or it's just kinda an average system? I'm very much looking forward to hearing from you. I'm not able to download at the moment because my posts are under 20

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.