What's new

DonForex Pack - DonForex Perfect Zones + DonForex SmartSMA + DonForex Donchian FIBO

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Juno

Hey, there!

This is the DonForex Pack that I use!

Perfect Zones - You need to install the two files to work properly. One in the indicators folder and the file "key" in the files folder. This indicator automatic show you S/R zones and trend lines.

Smart SMA - Gives to you two SMAS in one! You can active Fibonacci levels too

DonChianFIBO - DonChian and Fibonacci levels

Hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to give your feedback!Captura de Tela (84).png

Attachments

• DonForex DonchianFibo.zip
    23.2 KB · Views: 835
  • DonForex PerfectZones.zip
    137.1 KB · Views: 801
  • DonForex SmartMA.zip
    50.9 KB · Views: 560
[QUOTE = "Juno, post: 57582, membro: 76488"]
Ehilà!

Questo è il pacchetto DonForex che uso!

Zone perfette: è necessario installare i due file per funzionare correttamente. Uno nella cartella degli indicatori e il file "chiave" nella cartella dei file. Questo indicatore mostra automaticamente le zone S / R e le linee di tendenza.

Smart SMA: ti offre due SMAS in uno! Puoi anche attivare i livelli di Fibonacci

DonChianFIBO - Livelli di DonChian e Fibonacci

Spero ti diverta!

Non dimenticare di dare il tuo feedback!View attachment 6210
[/CITAZIONE]
Hi this version is 2.14 i can not download

[QUOTE = "Juno, post: 57582, membro: 76488"]
Ehilà!

Questo è il pacchetto DonForex che uso!

Zone perfette: è necessario installare i due file per funzionare correttamente. Uno nella cartella degli indicatori e il file "chiave" nella cartella dei file. Questo indicatore mostra automaticamente le zone S / R e le linee di tendenza.

Smart SMA: ti offre due SMAS in uno! Puoi anche attivare i livelli di Fibonacci

DonChianFIBO - Livelli di DonChian e Fibonacci

Spero ti diverta!

Non dimenticare di dare il tuo feedback!View attachment 6210
[/CITAZIONE]
Hi this version is 2.14 i can not download

I think ter version of Don Forex perfect zone is 1.6. This file is for MT4 only. The others indicators works perfectly

[QUOTE = "Juno, post: 78460, membro: 76488"]
Penso che la versione della zona perfetta di Don Forex sia la 1.6. Questo file è solo per MT4. Gli altri indicatori funzionano perfettamente
[/CITAZIONE]

Because the new version is 2.14

J
Hey, there!

This is the DonForex Pack that I use!

Perfect Zones - You need to install the two files to work properly. One in the indicators folder and the file "key" in the files folder. This indicator automatic show you S/R zones and trend lines.

Smart SMA - Gives to you two SMAS in one! You can active Fibonacci levels too

DonChianFIBO - DonChian and Fibonacci levels

Hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to give your feedback!View attachment 6210
Juan what is the T and L mean just to confirm. I am assuming T is trend and the number is the number of touches? ad the L is level?? This indicator combined with price action and institutional levels is insane clapping handsclapping handsclapping handsclapping hands

[QUOTE = "Juno, post: 78460, membro: 76488"]
Penso che la versione della zona perfetta di Don Forex sia la 1.6. Questo file è solo per MT4. Gli altri indicatori funzionano perfettamente
[/CITAZIONE]

Because the new version is 2.14
Yeah, but there is no crack for the new version. And, the new version only works with you link your account of MT5 wich the account of the developers

J

Juan what is the T and L mean just to confirm. I am assuming T is trend and the number is the number of touches? ad the L is level?? This indicator combined with price action and institutional levels is insane clapping handsclapping handsclapping handsclapping hands

Yeah, you're rigth. the T means trend (of trend line). the number is the number of touchs. The L means length of trend, the number of bars compositing the trend.
sure, if you combine witch price action and the key lvls, you got a super analyses!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.