What's new

Dr. Disrespect Unveils The NFT Game To Mixed Reaction!

skrimon

Shib Eternity unveiled as the name of Shiba Inu’s upcoming mobile NFT game, and Funko will launch sets of NFT packs depicting Avatar character collectibles.

Gaming YouTube streamer "Dr. Disrespect" unveiled the first sneak peek of his upcoming NFT shooter game dubbed Deadrop on July 30.

The initial reaction has been mixed, however, with some underwhelmed by the game’s lack of polish given that Dr Disrepect boasted in a now-deleted Tweet from June that it “already blows out anything” from the Call of Duty game engine.

User @Jonesy_Actual stated the game currently looks “like an arcade shooter at Chuck E Cheese” while @MemeCyptum sarcastically chimed in with: “Dr Disrespect tried making an NFT shooter and it looks like a**? I’m shocked I tell you, absolutely shocked.”

P.S: If you're fed up with slow trade executions, then buckle up as AssetsFX is currently offering lightning-fast trade executions along with an ultra-wide range of trading opportunities!

Others have called for patience, however, as the game is still in the early stages of its development and is likely to undergo many changes before the final version is complete.

“Lol this is so early in development yet people still need to hate? At least he is being clear about development, showing each stage as it comes. Just hating on the game for the sake of it clearly,” wrote @L1GHTNING96.

Dr. Disrespect has more than four million subscribers on YouTube and 2.4 million followers on Twitter.

He recently launched what he's dubbed a triple-A gaming studio called Midnight Society which has partnered with Polygon Studios to develop gaming NFTs via Polygon’s Ethereum scaling network.

The early footage shows a simplistic first-person shooter-style game with a player running and shooting targets at a gun range.
The new game is expected to use NFTs to give users digital ownership of in-game items and rewards.

According to Midnight Society’s website, it recently sold out all 10,000 tokenized Founders Passes which included playable avatars for Deadrop.

The NFTs also offer early access to the game, along with voting rights on game-features integrations and a host of other benefits.

The Polygon-based NFTs went for $50 a pop and were used as a way to fund the game’s development.
Thanks for reading!

Excellent is very interesting and complete what you just mentioned, I would like to know a little more about what you say

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks