What's new

Suggestion EA 20 to 50 USD per day balance 3000 USD

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
hello

first of all thank you for this wonderful forum full of valuable Expert Advisors and trading strategies.

To be honest i am not satisfied after testing ton loads of EA without a clue where i am heading

My target is very low

I want to make just 10-20-30 maximum 50 Dollar per day

I have 3000 USD account balance.

I do not like grid averaging or martingale robots . As they cannot earn a set % per day and they go into huge draw down for any sort of good return.

I need a scalping/Non martingale EA that can make some money per day on a particular pair ...

i know you have that sort of Ea which opens 2-4-5-10 orders per day as per technical analysis with set fixed stop loss take profit ..

please share with us ..

Think, the most Good Working EA dont share 4 free, i use at this time 2 Different and they are booth awesom but not 4 free

I'm using an EA that approx. open 1 to 2 orders a week, due the many requirements coded in it but it gives me approx. $80- $150 on weekly base. It's all about the settings you're using. And no, I'm not using myfxbook or that kind of things to show.
Also, from my experience, BT is only good to check if the EA has potential to be profitable. BT doesn't give any clue if it is profitable in the future or not.
If I can give you some advice, daily gains can only be obtained by martingale, grid or arbitral systems. So if you're impatient to make profit, these are the systems you need to use. If you're patient enough, then you can go for a EA like I'm using, but surely get profit.
And just like other members are saying, the good EA's are not always free, but you can be profitable with a free EA if you're using the right settings. Cheers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.