What's new

Ea ant-GUBreakout Indicator 2019

bro, if you're not doing anything, could you make an ea ea of this indicator? with trailing stop and break even, because I would like to use it in the breaking of the London session, but it is very early here in Brazil
I do not own mql4 file, sorry
and if possible, and that of indicator_1, but it has already been posted aboveclapping handsclapping hands

Attachments

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T SUPER TREND PROFIT INDICATOR Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A ATS Margin Alert Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
L Beat The Market Market WorkTime Indicator MetaTrader 0
S Heard of Binary Reaper? Its Binary Commando (Indicator) - mq4 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
K Strategy Super arrow indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
O I need a successful indicator for binary option Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H Trying to transform a good indicator to EA Forex Indicators and Tools 0
T Best indicator sum up Forex Indicators and Tools 0
O Forex Bressert Exposure Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 2
M General What is this indicator? Other Topics 1
A Indicator Forex indicator, use at your own risk. Forex Indicators and Tools 0
K Indicator Best "Super-trend-hull"-indicator for MT 5 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
R Indicator PTS Double TopBottom Indicator for MT4!!!!!! Forex Indicators and Tools 0
P Indicator I need this indicator so badly Forex Indicators and Tools 0
jaykamote General Anyone can share Fibo Quantum indicator? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
R Indicator Forex Indicator With Auto Take Profit & Stop Loss for MT4 free Forex Indicators and Tools 0
R Indicator Gold Scalper Indicator mainly for GOLD Spot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forex Indicators and Tools 1
R Indicator GFK forex indicator for MT4 free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forex Indicators and Tools 1
V someone here with MrY indicator version 2? I can give something else back for it Interactive Forex Trading 1
Mbongeni S Ncube FX HolyGrail tpl indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Anyone has the Noble Impulse Indicator? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K Indicator 5M Trading Indicator-MT5 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
K Indicator Jack Mate indicator for your trading easy - MT4 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
K Indicator Auto Trend Line indicator for your trading easy- MT5 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
K Indicator Buy Sell Pivots Trading Indicator for you-MT4 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
K Indicator Harmonic Pattern Finder V3 Indicator For MT5 Forex Indicators and Tools 2
K Indicator Best indicator for scalping - MT -5 -IND_Potential Entries With Alerts Forex Indicators and Tools 0
K Indicator V75 Indicator system for VIX Tradings Forex Indicators and Tools 0
K Indicator V75 Indicator system for your trading Forex Indicators and Tools 0
T Boom 500 index indicator Stocks and Indexes 0
T Spike detector indicator Binary Options and Futures 2
R Indicator FX Sniper free indicator for MT4 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
R Indicator FX Eagle profitable Indicator for mt4 free......... Forex Indicators and Tools 0
R General Does Any this dexter pure price action indicator!!!!!!!!! for mt4 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R Indicator Viper Scanner Free Indicator For MT4 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
R Indicator Pip Magnet, Non repaint indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A General Free Forex Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K Indicator ISHA v.8 indicator for FREE Forex Indicators and Tools 5
B Fxmagnetic - Tempered Forex Indicator For Mt4 With Success Rate Forex Indicators and Tools 3
D forex indicator i hope this helps somebody ivee been locking for best indicator to work with and ill be posting roundom indicators to help some people Trading Systems and Strategies 1
Z Money management indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 3
Z Increasing your chances of success with a repainting indicator MetaTrader 0
M Entry Indicator for forex Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C lucky reversal indicator mt5 Trading Systems and Strategies 1
K General Is indicator vault website a scam? General Discussions 0
L Heiken-Ashi-indicator-for-MetaTrader-5 MetaTrader 1
L The TDI indicator - overview and settings MetaTrader 0
broskibroski Does anyone have AFI Stochastic indicator for MT5 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Profitable EA System : Dolly Graphics v18 Category : Indicator Platform : MT4 Currency Pair : All pairs Trading Time : All sessions ⏳ Timeframe : All t MetaTrader 0
A BAMS 100% non Repaint Mt4 Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 16