What's new

Ea cycle-identifier monthly 180% 2019

I have downloaded you best EA to test later this month. I am sharing this indicator cycle-identifier with you so that maybe you can prepare an EA to share with your fellow traders.
I find that this indicator is very good when trading with the trend. Let me know your thoughts. thanks, Michael

Attachments

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Cycle identifier it's on 1H and 4H frame Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Market marker cycle this is what bank uses to trader so use it wisely n with care Trading Systems and Strategies 2
Skyler10 The market maker cycle Trading Systems and Strategies 0
X Strategy Dark Energy CycleDARKENERGY CYCLE ACTION.rarcompressed file archive 1.3 MB Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Cycle Daytrader Forex System Forex Indicators and Tools 5
X Indicator Dynamic Cycle Explorer Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
O Suggestion 3,4. Using Lunar Cycle to Determine The Turning Point Forex Education 0
P Goertzel active cycle Forex Education 0
B Trend trix Cycle Trading Systems and Strategies 1
P Forex News USD: 3 Reasons For Not Calling The Start Of Another Bull Cycle In 2018 - ING Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News GBP: Nov BoE: Not The Beginning Of A Tightening Cycle - CIBC Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News GBP: UK GDP Growth Suggests BoE On A Start Of A Hike Cycle; What's The Trade? - Nomura Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: Is This The Start Of A L-Term USD Bear Market Cycle? Where To Target? - Citi Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: The 7-Year 'Feast-Famine' Cycle: Possible L/Term Targets For EUR/USD, USD/JPY - Nomura Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CAD: Cycle Has Turned But There Are N-Term Risks; Where To Target? - Credit Agricole Interactive Forex Trading 0
T Xau monthly analysis Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L Weekly, Daily and monthly non repainting support and resistance. Trading Systems and Strategies 1
benkal YESTERDAY HIGH/LOW, WEEKLY H/L MONTHLY H/L MT4 INDICATOR DOWNLOAD General Discussions 2
R Keltner EA Version 3 - Proven Low Risk Monthly 20% EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
R General Hello, everyone! Has anyone had monthly profits yet? General Discussions 2
A whats the best vps 10$-20$ monthly Forex VPS 19
A Crypto Bulls Rejoice As Bitcoin (BTC) Monthly Candle Closes Above Resistance Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 2
rakeshld Profitable EA finally we made ea that make 40-45% monthly Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 44
M New EA 300% monthly with a indicator become to a robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 51
B Profitable EA Dragon Expert FX 70% Monthly Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 432
P Forex News GBP/USD: Monthly Trend Is Strong & Stretched But Not Against Its S/T Fair Value - SEB Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: Monthly Change In Core CPI Enough To Keep A December Hike On The Table - CIBC Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD/NZD: Bullish Setup On Monthly & Weekly Closes: Levels & Targets - NAB Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD/NZD: Bullish Triggers Needed On Monthly & Weekly Closes: Levels & Targets - NAB Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD/CAD: Targeting Monthly Channel; NZD/USD: Targeting Last Year Highs - SocGen Interactive Forex Trading 0