What's new

New EA EA HedgeGrow "Close All Hedging Strategy"

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

yonif

Hello smart trader, Greetings profit with low DD, ..

EA HedgeGrow is a forex expert advisor that uses hedging strategies to protect its equity in the event of a trend reversal. This EA trading technique uses hidden TP to close all positions both buy and sell simultaneously. This EA can also be used on many pairs, and all positions will close simultaneously when the target is over.

Entry points
1. Signal from a simple moving average (SMA) period 20 on TF m5, m15 and H1.
2. Highlow candlestick

Exit point
1. Stop loss and takeprofit
2. Close all buy and sell positions simultaneously

Featured
2. Hidden TP (Close All)
3. Recovery factor
4. Order Exponent Support
5. OrderMode = AveragingUP or AveragingDOWN
6. Close All positions in all pairs

In the Averaging Up and Averaging Down forex strategies, traders open positions repeatedly in one direction only to form a profit. Averaging Down is to buy within a certain price interval if a pair continues to move down, hoping to double profits if prices later turn up. while Averaging Up is waiting until a pair drops to its bottom, then you make a buy. After that, traders buy gradually until the price almost touches the last profit target.

How it works EA HedgeGrow

Display settings

The results of the backtest in April-May 2020 balance 1000 $ with lot 0.1 with 99.9% modeling quality data

Note: This EA can be used in many Pairs and will close all pairs if the target is met.
Please Support Me on Youtube:
Subscribe ypJono
Subscribe Handmadesu

Attachments

• HedgeGrow.ex4
    32.7 KB · Views: 77
I get error:
2020.07.28 16:41:19.431 HedgeGrow EURUSD,H1: zero divide in 'HedgeGrow.mq4' (174,35)

On any pair its same error, I put in Icmarkets RAW account demo with default settings.

I get error:
2020.07.28 16:41:19.431 HedgeGrow EURUSD,H1: zero divide in 'HedgeGrow.mq4' (174,35)

On any pair its same error, I put in Icmarkets RAW account demo with default settings.
re download the EA, then refresh your mt4 before re attach the EA on the chart

Hello smart trader, Greetings profit with low DD, ..

EA HedgeGrow is a forex expert advisor that uses hedging strategies to protect its equity in the event of a trend reversal. This EA trading technique uses hidden TP to close all positions both buy and sell simultaneously. This EA can also be used on many pairs, and all positions will close simultaneously when the target is over.

Entry points
1. Signal from a simple moving average (SMA) period 20 on TF m5, m15 and H1.
2. Highlow candlestick

Exit point
2. Close all buy and sell positions simultaneously

Featured
2. Hidden TP (Close All)
3. Recovery factor
4. Order Exponent Support
5. OrderMode = AveragingUP or AveragingDOWN
6. Close All positions in all pairs

In the Averaging Up and Averaging Down forex strategies, traders open positions repeatedly in one direction only to form a profit. Averaging Down is to buy within a certain price interval if a pair continues to move down, hoping to double profits if prices later turn up. while Averaging Up is waiting until a pair drops to its bottom, then you make a buy. After that, traders buy gradually until the price almost touches the last profit target.

How it works EA HedgeGrow

Display settings

The results of the backtest in April-May 2020 balance 1000 $ with lot 0.1 with 99.9% modeling quality data

Note: This EA can be used in many Pairs and will close all pairs if the target is met.
Please Support Me on Youtube:
Subscribe ypJono
Subscribe Handmadesu
This EA not working, I downloaded your EA from this forum and also from your site. its giving error ZERO DIVIDE.
I request all not to waste time and test this EA, i think this EA has Bugs.

yes,.. i has found the kind of error, the error zero divide that is because daily profit formula, so, this the fix version

Attachments

• HedgeGrow.ex4
    40.6 KB · Views: 69
You changed my trading life...will always refer to you as "my boss" not here though but every other thread i am,i always say that. ever write a book on your trading style and ideas...its worth more than money. "still learning from you Boss".

I downloaded this ea from the link in the video, is it the same updated version posted here? I am not yet able to download files here because I am new.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.