What's new

EA MY MONEY PRO - EU M15 $5000 $3.0M 8M

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Refek

Hello friends!
... I bought an Eas pack for $ 1000 and would like to share it with you! I will open a topic for each Ea so that it is easy to research and study other people.
I haven't done the tests yet, feel free to test and submit your results! Lets grow together!

Attachments

• EA MY MONEY PRO - EU M15 $5000 $3.0M 8M.rar
    88.3 KB · Views: 252
Hello friends!
... I bought an Eas pack for $ 1000 and would like to share it with you! I will open a topic for each Ea so that it is easy to research and study other people.
I haven't done the tests yet, feel free to test and submit your results! Lets grow together!
Thanks for the altruism, I'll give it a try and get back to you and everyone here. Any preferred pairs or timeframe(s)?:unsure:

[QUOTE = "earlyuji, post: 69328, membro: 79121"]
Obrigado por compartilhar Bro. Há quanto tempo você usa o EA?
[/CITAR]
I still don’t use it bro, I just bought and shared it, I haven’t got time to test it yet… but the seller tested it and also uses ea and says it has good results… we still need to confirm

Guy i have tested The EA. Yes Indeen its a money machine EA but please be carefull Coz it will Burn your account real fast Also. i Blow one of my Demo account Using the EA. But the Other Demo account is doing well and downloading money very very fast. This EA is Martigale or Hedge EA so becarefull to use.

Guy i have tested The EA. Yes Indeen its a money machine EA but please be carefull Coz it will Burn your account real fast Also. i Blow one of my Demo account Using the EA. But the Other Demo account is doing well and downloading money very very fast. This EA is Martigale or Hedge EA so becarefull to use.
Please what is the pair it works with most and the settings?

Hello friends!
Sure man, thank you for sharing...I will download and test it as soon as I'm done with 20 posts prerequisite for new members.

[QUOTE = "earlyuji, post: 69328, membro: 79121"]
Obrigado por compartilhar Bro. Há quanto tempo você usa o EA?
[/CITAR]
I still don’t use it bro, I just bought and shared it, I haven’t got time to test it yet… but the seller tested it and also uses ea and says it has good results… we still need to confirm
Are they original or pirat versions?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.