What's new

New EA EA Power Magic MiX MT4 And MT5 In Real & Demo Accounts $$

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Nagd

Hello ,
Power Magic MiX® is a 100% automated trading system.

You Will Not see Like This EA In Profits You Need Only Power VPS And Power Broker Connect For Fast Do Orders.

It will work in any Symbol ( BackTest And Use The Best result and Low DD ) My Favorite Pairs are GBPUSD , GBPJPY , USDJPY , EURUSD

Open Four Chart M1 Symbol Above And Attach Power Magic Mix On the chart

I Recommend your Spread Max = 1.5 Pips

I Recommend Your Account Start From 1:500 and Above

I Recommend Your Account Work on VPS MQL5 until take single under 4 ms fast , Or Any VPS Else

I Recommend Your Account Digit 5 Number ( Mean your price symbol like = 1.11110 , No = 1.1111 or like = 111.111 Not = 111.11 )

Work in Chart M1 Only

Minimum deposit: $100

I will Upload EA And Setting This EA Work From Today Real And Demo Accounts And Next Week Only

Enjoy It , :)

Attachments

• Power Magic MT4 MiX.ex4
    309.8 KB · Views: 105
  • GBPJPY - USDJPY MT4.set
    2.7 KB · Views: 52
  • GBPUSD - EURUSD MT4.set
    2.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Power Magic MT5 MiX.rar
    490.5 KB · Views: 77
  • GBPJPY - USDJPY MT5.set
    2.8 KB · Views: 40
  • GBPUSD - EURUSD MT5.set
    2.8 KB · Views: 43
Please let me know is the EA attached are Trial Versions and if yes how long will it work? Is there any requirements to run your EAs? Hope you will answer soon.emotion smile

This program works in the case of availability of the required standards in the sell and buy
This means that if the required criteria are met, buy order will be created and so will be buy and like this in sell
It is possible that a day or two passes without trading, and it is possible to trade every day according to the availability of these criteria :)

THIS EA IS NO GOOD BACKTEST 99.9% MODELLING !!

file:///C:/Users/Admin/AppData/Roaming/MetaQuotes/Terminal/46A834A4BD020127C05B0DA2582F8F5C/tester/StrategyTester.htm

JUST COPY THE LINK AND PUT IN GOOGLE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.