What's new

New EA EA Red Dragon

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
I have tried this MT4 version of Red Dragon EA for one day. It seldom trade at all except placed one trade which only resulted in a lost trade. I know I have not tried long enough to test it thoroughly but that's my experience with this MT4 version of EA. However, just so you know, I have a very different experience with the MT5 version of Red Dragon, all I can tell you, is that the MT4 and the MT5 version of Red Dragon EA are entirely different from each other. I have tested MT5 version for two months plus now and the results are simply amazing. Just in case if anyone is interested to try it, here's the link for you to give it a try:
Red Dragon MT5 (My Favourite EA: 48% Profit & 26% Drawdown)
https://www.forexforum.co/threads/red-dragon-mt5-my-favourite-ea-48-profit-26-drawdown.17408/

As for MT4 version, I can't say it's no good because I have just tested for one single day. But I would say that it is an entirely different EA that has nothing to do with the MT5 EA. Correct me if I'm wrong about this, I do believe that the results of MT4 and MT5 would be very different too. Which one is better? Well, I think I'll just leave it for you guys to test them out and draw your own conclusions then. Whichever EA that you decided to use, make sure you know what you are doing, try your best to minimize the risks and not go greedy or crazy with your settings. Learn to follow any recommended good settings by those who have tested it. And always start testing with a demo account first and wait until you are confident to know that it works for you, then you may feel free to start testing it with a real account. Take care, be safe and stay safe as always. May God bless you all. Bye.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.