What's new

Profitable EA EA SUPER YUMAA V.1 scalping EA

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Menzi

Here's the good EA made out of a proven strategy.

The EA grind perfectly, use or test on demo first on M1 or M5, tested on EURCHF successfully.

You can use on higher time frames aswell according to what TP you prefer you can adjust.

Good luck!:cool:

Attachments

• EA SUPER YUMNAA.rar
    772.1 KB · Views: 490

The EA grind perfectly, use or test on demo first on M1 or M5, tested on EURCHF successfully.

You can use on higher time frames aswell according to what TP you prefer you can adjust.

Thanks, but Do you have mq4.exe file ?

Grid system (x2 ratio/each opened position!), very dangerous as we all know.
Bad results on GBPUSD M1 & M5 on the last 1 month
I continue to do tests on other pairs

Last edited:
This EA has high Draw Down. This EA will be dangerous on on high volatile pairs. Thus very small fix lot is recommended.

HI, Is this EA still valid and active?

Do you happen to know if this EA can only be run on an ECN account?

hey do u have set file

Do you have mq4 file for this robot?

I've tried this ea on real standard account. Timeframe i using is M30. I got margin call on GBPUSD.. so i will not reccomend u guys to use it on lower timeframe & on a high volatile pair such as GBP pairs. tried it on demo for Gold, also not recommended(blown on the 1st week). if tried it on so far on EU AU NU.. Try finding broker with low spread as this ea is scalping type ea. I've never tried it on ECN/Raw Spread yet.. so far its ok with high profit. No need to off EA on news because it does not trade on news, but for safety i will recommend to switch off and open after 1@2 hours after news. Still don't know what strategy it used for trading and the input is so minimal, nothing to change.. i just used the default setting. but the problem comes at the martingale. it's using 2.0 martingale, so if u use 0.01 lot, it will increase as 0.01 0.02 0.04 0.08 0.16 0.32... such scary martingale to use on standard account. So think carefully before using it, always transfer your profit to your wallet/other non trading account for safety, as we don't know when the pair we're using is gonna make volatile movements as even EU also once make 100pips-250pips move without retracement 1@2 months ago. Anyways, goodluck to whoevers using this ea.. I manage to get 100% profit in 20days trading before my account blow because of GBPUSD.. and this is my honest review.. My feedback is, if the EA's onwer can give option to change the Martingale Lot option, this would be a very great EA.. Thanks :giggle:Ok hand

Has there been any updates on this EA, been running a demo Oanda account had some good results but high drawdown and hates news. So limit on settings so was wondering if anybody has had any updates.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.