What's new

New EA Easy Money Xray Bot (Lets test)

Found this in a group
Lets Test
Enjoy

View attachment 22410
Hello, I tried this robot but it's not run and forget. The robot works well under normal market conditions in M1 and make good profit but there is a high risk involved in a very volatile market. The idea was to provide an EA where the user can choose from 4 different risk level, thats it. All other parameters are hidden. By loading a specific Set file what not worked well for the old versions it is a high risk to trade with such a machine. Once it turns into grid mode to cover losses it places many orders with increasing lot sizes. The lot multiplier is roughly by 1.25 which lead in combination with small grid space to expreme dangerous conditions for your account when the market move against your positions. I had to stop it once and place a hedge manually to get this situation resolved. Therefore I wouldn't leave this unattended. I would recommend the new version V5 where you can edit such important parameters. Larger grid space and lower lot multiplier below 1.1

Attachments

• 21.10.2022_00.15.02_REC Easy Money.png
    21.10.2022_00.15.02_REC Easy Money.png
    74 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Hello, I tried this robot but it's not run and forget. The robot works well under normal market conditions in M1 and make good profit but there is a high risk involved in a very volatile market. The idea was to provide an EA where the user can choose from 4 different risk level, thats it. All other parameters are hidden. By loading a specific Set file what not worked well for the old versions it is a high risk to trade with such a machine. Once it turns into grid mode to cover losses it places many orders with increasing lot sizes. The lot multiplier is roughly by 1.25 which lead in combination with small grid space to expreme dangerous conditions for your account when the market move against your positions. I had to stop it once and place a hedge manually to get this situation resolved. Therefore I wouldn't leave this unattended. I would recommend the new version V5 where you can edit such important parameters. Larger grid space and lower lot multiplier below 1.1
Could you please share V5 robot?

Thank u

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.