What's new

Profitable EA Eklatant Forex Robot (Need Help)

mfx419

Does anyone knows a good setup for this EA? Share your results! Thx!:LOL:

Attachments

• Eklatant Forex Robot.zip
    391.7 KB · Views: 68
I have been back testing it like crazy with many setting but wouldn't have much luck to max out the Profit. But according to this YouTuber he has been back testing it up to 3k in profit.

forward to 11:40

I have been back testing it like crazy with many setting but wouldn't have much luck to max out the Profit. But according to this YouTuber he has been back testing it up to 3k in profit.

forward to 11:40
I think it's a very risky ea.. I will give it a try anyway.

Not sure what are the trading logics but a setup will depend on the timeframe and current volatility of the market. So it has to be customized in all cases

I just wanted to give you a quick update. I started with the EA on Monday and created a Demo Cent account with 200$. Lot I set to 0.5. I made around 100$ in one week and the DD never went over 40%. It also works with small amounts, but then you have to take a cent account.

It's a standard martingale ea, very profitable but risky too. Needs good money management plan to avoid account blowing. May be with a hedge lock if may become safer.

It seems like a good EA. Could someone please highlight on the recommended settings and timeframes? I guess it will be worth trying it out to know how best it works. Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.