What's new

Profitable EA Eklatant Forex Robot

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

djpatrizo

Eklatant is an fully automated trading strategy that’s been programmed into a robust analytical trading system that allows you to sit back, relax and simply watch the Trading Robot do its work. After the parameters, scales and limits of your transactions have been set by you, the Robot takes over and handles all of the buys and sells for you.

The Eklatant Robot stays on and operational 24/5 searching for profitable exchange opportunities during night sessions and strikes when gain can be expected. So unless you turn it off, you won’t miss a single lucrative trade option.

Key Features

• Eklatant Robot based on various indicators like moving average,CCI,RSI and Stoch.
  • Eklatant Robot is 100% automated . The best part is that you don’t even have to lift a finger once set.
  • Eklatant Robot identifies the perfect trend and trades for you.

Attachments

• Eklatant Forex Robot.ex4
    102.2 KB · Views: 129
Can u share the setting for this ea? I use it but it non profit for this month. need best setting for this ea. thank you

For all lazy ppl :) so far so good. Results of 1week. Will continue to test for more 3weeks. Buy VPS and test it with diffirent settings. Ya all need money on the plate :)))

Attachments

• 2pairs 15min GU EU.png
    2pairs 15min GU EU.png
    165.8 KB · Views: 89
For all lazy ppl :) so far so good. Results of 1week. Will continue to test for more 3weeks. Buy VPS and test it with diffirent settings. Ya all need money on the plate :)))
Looks good. Gonna try it then. Thank for the result.

im using almost 2 months . and u need to have enough money to play . assume u play lot 0.01 , at least u need deposit usd3500

im playing 0.80 lot, 1 week juz profit usd13 (EC pair)

Eklatant was very good for almost a yer and a half. It is martingale using a 1.5 factor every 30 pips. I finally got in a trade that went for days with no retrace and the account went into margin call. The account had a balance of $5000. Have moved on now and their web site is no longer up. Customer support was horrible. They tie your account to their server (if you purchase it from them) and once their server went down and losses started.

Eklatant is an fully automated trading strategy that’s been programmed into a robust analytical trading system that allows you to sit back, relax and simply watch the Trading Robot do its work. After the parameters, scales and limits of your transactions have been set by you, the Robot takes over and handles all of the buys and sells for you.

The Eklatant Robot stays on and operational 24/5 searching for profitable exchange opportunities during night sessions and strikes when gain can be expected. So unless you turn it off, you won’t miss a single lucrative trade option.

Key Features

• Eklatant Robot based on various indicators like moving average,CCI,RSI and Stoch.
  • Eklatant Robot is 100% automated . The best part is that you don’t even have to lift a finger once set.
  • Eklatant Robot identifies the perfect trend and trades for you.
looks intresting.i would like to test this ea at demo acc :)

I just wanted to give you a quick update. I started with the EA on Monday and created a Demo Cent account with 200$. Lot i set to 0.5. i made around 100$ in one week and the DD never went over 40%. It also works with small amounts, but then you have to take a cent account. Let's see what the next weeks bring.

Eklatant was very good for almost a yer and a half. It is martingale using a 1.5 factor every 30 pips. I finally got in a trade that went for days with no retrace and the account went into margin call. The account had a balance of $5000. Have moved on now and their web site is no longer up. Customer support was horrible. They tie your account to their server (if you purchase it from them) and once their server went down and losses started.
It is better to use others server or VPS. It is a lot VPS out there sir.

It seems like a good EA. Could someone please highlight on the recommended settings and timeframes? I guess it will be worth trying it out to know how best it works. Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.