What's new

EMA and ZigZag trading system

dokopy

We will test this trading system on a five-minute (M5) business timeframe, from 06:00 to 18:00 (CET). The EMA indicator 200 will be used as an indicator of the longer-term trend in this timeframe, provided that if the price crosses the break point of the ZigZag indicator above EMA 200, we will trade on the long side if the price breaks the break point below EMA 200, so will trade on the short side (sales stores).

ZigZag indicator
This indicator, or its end, which we see online on the graph, is constantly being redrawn into the current trend. But what is not redrawing is its turning point, from which the current trend unfolds. And it is this turning point that is already predetermined to be used as an entry point.

We will enter by using the pending Buy-Stop and Sell-Stop orders, provided that if there is a gain or loss and the deal is terminated, then we enter the trading position again on the next valid signal until the trading hours end.

This means that the ZigZag indicator indicates a signal on the opposite side of the EMA200 which is less than 10 pips from the current input (for example, EMA 200 is 1.3540, input long 1.3542, input short 1.3537) -Loss 5 pips.

System input and output parameters
For purchase: BUY

Zig Zag (its breaking point) is above the EMA 200

Entry occurs when the price breaks through the intersection of the breakpoint, the momentary peak up.

SL = 10 pips

PT = 10 pips

For sale: SELL

Zig Zag (its breaking point) is below EMA 200

Entry occurs when the price breaks through the intersection of the break point, the bottom of the moment.

SL = 10 pips

PT = 10 pips

This trading system is primarily intended for trading the EUR / USD currency pair, but after certain adjustments, in particular the Stop-Loss to Profit-Target ratio, it can be applied to other major currency pairs.

In the test period there were 51 plus and 28 minus trades, which gives us complete peace of mind if we follow RRR 1: 1. Total profit is +256 pips.

Forex is a long distance run. So let us not breathe in the middle.

We will test this trading system on a five-minute (M5) business timeframe, from 06:00 to 18:00 (CET). The EMA indicator 200 will be used as an indicator of the longer-term trend in this timeframe, provided that if the price crosses the break point of the ZigZag indicator above EMA 200, we will trade on the long side if the price breaks the break point below EMA 200, so will trade on the short side (sales stores).
Thanks

For sale: SELL

Zig Zag (its breaking point) is below EMA 200

Entry occurs when the price breaks through the intersection of the break point, the bottom of the moment.

SL = 10 pips

PT = 10 pips

This trading system is primarily intended for trading the EUR / USD currency pair, but after certain adjustments, in particular the Stop-Loss to Profit-Target ratio, it can be applied to other major currency pairs.
I use EMA 200 in TF m30 with GU and EU
Thanks you so much.

is there any image to display so i can learn even more, without image i think it will be difficult to understand, TQ

System input and output parameters
For purchase: BUY

Zig Zag (its breaking point) is above the EMA 200

Entry occurs when the price breaks through the intersection of the breakpoint, the momentary peak up.

SL = 10 pips

PT = 10 pips
I will test this out

Thanks for your comment

Have an idea of a good Strategy/ Indicator, I can make your Ea for you. Between $10 - $20 only. Contact me on WhatsApp +2349072822255

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.