What's new

Employing a baby sitter to watch trades

I met a trader who has employed someone to babysit his trades. He places stop losses but not take profits. When he is away from the computer (he is busy), the trades caretaker closes trades once there they reach a certain price. The advantage he tries to gain is waiting for profits to run until there is a clear sign of reversal. How many times have your trades hit a TP then price continue in that direction without stopping or show signs of exhaustion? His babysitter earns his money like that. Does anyone here trade like that? I am considering training someone like that :D:D:D

In the globe Forex trading is the biggest online earning business. The market offer different trading platforms and brokers are the main part of this business who offer various trading platform in their Company. I work with ForexOne the flexible broker I found. They offer different types of trading platforms including- Meta Trader 4, web based, desktop and mobile trading platforms, whereas I am using the mobile trading software for the easily functionality.

I met a trader who has employed someone to babysit his trades. He places stop losses but not take profits. When he is away from the computer (he is busy), the trades caretaker closes trades once there they reach a certain price. The advantage he tries to gain is waiting for profits to run until there is a clear sign of reversal. How many times have your trades hit a TP then price continue in that direction without stopping or show signs of exhaustion? His babysitter earns his money like that. Does anyone here trade like that? I am considering training someone like that :D:D:D
Things that you can do no one will do for you. Even if you pay someone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks