What's new

Suggestion EUR/USD Technical Analysis

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I see EUR/USD to be falling. I'm going short for this pair. The currency has breached counter-trend support guiding the retracement from mid-November lows

I see EUR/USD to be falling. I'm going short for this pair. The currency has breached counter-trend support guiding the retracement from mid-November lows

Short term even i think its going down, but long term still not clear.

eurusd.png
EURUSD began its upward movement last Week, there should be a little correction to downward retrace. I expect EURUSD will be back to the nearest support before taken its back to bullish direction. Just wait 2 confirm on D1 , it will be downside action for while as seen on H1 chart.

GBPUSD
Retail trader data shows 46.0% of traders are net-long with the ratio of traders short to long at 1.17 to 1. The number of traders net-long is 3.9% higher than yesterday and 22.4% lower from last week, while the number of traders net-short is 2.1% higher than yesterday and 34.9% higher from last week.

USD/JPY
The USD/JPY pair stalled its overnight recovery mode near 109.40 levels and turned lower once again in early Asia, tracking the negative sentiment on the Asian equities that are fed by the Wall Street decline amid softer earnings reports.

EURUSD today as we see here, the price is still sideways but it seems to make a new bearish trend, so it is better if you open sell position to follow the trend, you can open sell position when the price breaks support area 1.0337 with potential target up to 1.0301

EURUSD today as we see here, the price is still sideways but it seems to make a new bearish trend, so it is better if you open sell position to follow the trend, you can open sell position when the price breaks support area 1.0337 with potential target up to 1.0301
euro is correction mode imho

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.