What's new

General EURUSD Chart Analysis

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes
While the bearish Pinbar have pushed the price back from the resistance level first support where it could find bull pressure is around 1.09550 level and 1.09220 level. There are smaller support level that could make small impact.

Larger support that price could reach if continues to go more down is upper side of the range area. Upper side from 1.08846 to 1.09028.

EURUSD Daily Forecast 21_05_2020.png

We have now price bounced from the resistance line at 1.09860 where candles look like the bulls have much more strength.

Bounce has been realized with small bear candles which does not give to much confidence in the bear strength. That is why we should watch for the bullish price action signal.

EURUSD Daily Forecast 27_05_2020.png

Today is Friday and it is a day when I do not want to trade to much.
From this point price have a chance reaching next resistance level at 1.11091 if bulls can find strength.

There is also a chance we see price pulling back to the support level 1.10373 if the bulls move out from the market.
EURUSD Daily Forecast 29_05_2020.png

EURUSD had bull run just in few four hour sessions where the price have reached resistance level.
That level is hard to break up and price formed two bearish Pinbar.

Daily time frame is showing bearish Pinbar. All those signals suggest we could see price moving down to the range area support level.

View attachment 7943
Thank you for this. I am also looking for sell entries

EURUSD Daily Forecast 02_06_2020.png

From this points where the price is right now we should wait for bulls if they can manage to break weekly trend line reach resistance at 1.11871. If the can do that we could see price making pullback to weekly trend line and moving further up to 1.12321 level.
Bears have more job to do to regain the strength they had in previous weeks. Their first strong support is at 1.10755 level which must be broken before attacking support at 1.09860.

We need to wait for clear signal and as a first signal would be breaking out from this small range area.

We now have again small bearish Pinbar suggesting we could see price pulling back down to the first support level at 1.12086.
Yesterday we had small bearish Pinbar that pushed the price back slightly before moving up. Today could be the same case.
Today is Friday that could cause price moving more down to 1.12366. Friday is the day when traders like to get out from the market and prevent possible loss over the weekend. Doing that, they are protecting profit earned through week.

EURUSD Daily Forecast 05_06_2020.png

EURUSD Daily Forecast 19_06_2020.png

EURUSD Outlook
EURUSD has fall down to $1.11871 support and it did not make a move to the upper side. The two H4 Pinbar’s on the support level at $1.12366 did not hold the price and could not push the price to the resistance line at $1.12806.

The price have move down to a strong support at $1.11871 which was holding price on the upper side. This level acted as resistance and when we have said if the price close above we will have bullish scenario.

Now this level is acting as a support and until the price is above, we should look for bullish entries.

I love your analysis, Really accurate and I will start following your analysis on a regular basis from next week. clapping hands

EURUSD Outlook
EURUSD Yesterday’s chart analysis

On the yesterday’s analysis I have pointed that we could see pullback to $1.12366. The price did right that and returned back to support at $1.11871.

When the price touched $1.12366, it bounced back strongly with only one bearish candle that engulfed five previous bullish candles. This tells me that the bears are strong at that level and the bulls will need a lot of power to break that resistance.

Looking on the the daily time frame I can see bearish Pinbar. Looking on the weekly time frame I can see bearish Pinbar(weekly Pinbar is not perfect Pinbar).
EURUSD Daily Forecast 20_06_2020.png

EURUSD had bull run just in few four hour sessions where the price have reached resistance level.
That level is hard to break up and price formed two bearish Pinbar.

Daily time frame is showing bearish Pinbar. All those signals suggest we could see price moving down to the range area support level.

View attachment 7943
]thanks for sharing your analysis and ideas

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.