What's new

General exness.com reviews

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Abu Saidu

Hi guys had been trading with exness for 5 years..
never had any single problems with them
i would love to hear suggestions/review from traders around the world before putting a huge amount of money with them
thanks

i would love to hear suggestions/review from traders around the world before putting a huge amount of money with them
thanks
I have heard very good comments from this broker, especially that it is regulated in the United Kingdom and that it has excellent leverages ... I will include it in my list of brokers to explore

thanks
I find this broker way better than most out there - but why only a one star rating here puzzles me.
Some of the more well known brokers are resting on their laurels and offer poor support. I have had to ask three time for a list of BASE currency accounts with the agent not actually knowing what that is by offering me all the trading currencies.
It is a shark infested environment out there and you had better use an accredited broker to start with

thanks

I have been trading with them since 7 years now and I can categorically say they are one of the best if not the best

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.