What's new

Forex News Exness:Exness has obtained an FSCA license.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KasiRecipe

Exness, a global multi-asset broker, has earned its license from South Africa's Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) and is now a licensed Financial Service Provider. The Financial Services Commission of Soth Africa (FSCA) is in charge of market conduct regulation and supervision in the country. Its mission is to improve and support the efficiency and integrity of financial markets while also protecting investors and traders by promoting fair treatment by financial institutions.

Exness is one of the world's leading brokers, with a solid presence in the market since 2008 and a reputation for providing a reliable, trustworthy, and customer-focused trading experience in a transparent and safe environment. FX currency pairings, precious metals, cryptocurrencies, commodities, indices, and equities are among the company's offerings. Exness has also built a name for itself as the first broker to publish the group's financial reports and important performance indicators on its website, as well as providing transparent price history by displaying tick-level data across all instruments. “This is a significant milestone for Exness because Africa is critical to our long-term business goals. We've already partnered with some of the region's most competent traders and partners, and we're excited to see what the future holds for both ourselves and those with whom we aim to conduct business,” said Paul Margarites, Exness Director for Sub-Saharan Africa.

Exness hit a record annual trading volume of $6,110 billion in 2020, the highest trading volume in its 13 year history, with $593 million in client withdrawals and $100 million in partner withdrawals. With over 140,000 clients in 150+ countries, it is safe to say that a true market leader has arrived in South Africa.

Guys, I am new in Forex trading, I followed XM signal every day and I always loss, I think XM is not good at analysis, always wrong, and now I loss my money, big number. I don't want to follow XM anymore. I want to learn how to beat Forex with another forex broker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.