What's new

Expert close all trades on MetaTrader 5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

metmet

Hello all

I am looking for a long time

1- Expert to close open positions on a specified profit (dollars) on MetaTrade5

2- I also search for a software code to close deals on a specific profit (dollars) on MetaTrade 5.

3- I have an open source version that works on MetaTrader 4 .. If someone can convert it to work on MetaTrade 5 ... I will be grateful for its favor

I ask whoever owns the expert to close the deals on a specific profit in dollars on the meta you want 5 to attach to us

Thank you very much

Hello all

I am looking for a long time

1- Expert to close open positions on a specified profit (dollars) on MetaTrade5

2- I also search for a software code to close deals on a specific profit (dollars) on MetaTrade 5.

3- I have an open source version that works on MetaTrader 4 .. If someone can convert it to work on MetaTrade 5 ... I will be grateful for its favor

I ask whoever owns the expert to close the deals on a specific profit in dollars on the meta you want 5 to attach to us

Thank you very much
Just so you know, I saw on mql5.com about an EA that does something like what you asked for, that is to close trades when they hit certain TP level that was set by the user. However, it is not for free and you would need to purchase it. As for MT4 platform, I think there should be a few EA that is able to close trades and they are free to use. But not sure whether they can be converted to be used on MT5 platform or not. Anyway, my best suggestion for you would be to get the MT5 version EA by purchasing it on the official mql5.com website. Simple as that.

Hi, I've got good news for you now. I just found an MT5 EA that closes trades for you:)
However I don't know how this EA works because I have never tried it before. You gonna have to try it on your own and hope that it works well for you. And one more thing is, it DOES NOT work with "hedging". In order words, if another EA that you are using is using the hedging strategy, then this MT5 EA will not work at all and will not close trades for your other EA that uses the hedging strategy. If that is the case, then I think you would have no choice but to go search for the mql5.com official MT5 EA and purchase it for your use.

Please find the attached EA for your use. Hope that helps. Wish you all the best then. Take care and God bless.

Attachments

• Exp_GTakeProfit (MT5 EA close trades on TP set by user).zip
    434.1 KB · Views: 39
Its best
Hi, I've got good news for you now. I just found an MT5 EA that closes trades for you:)
However I don't know how this EA works because I have never tried it before. You gonna have to try it on your own and hope that it works well for you. And one more thing is, it DOES NOT work with "hedging". In order words, if another EA that you are using is using the hedging strategy, then this MT5 EA will not work at all and will not close trades for your other EA that uses the hedging strategy. If that is the case, then I think you would have no choice but to go search for the mql5.com official MT5 EA and purchase it for your use.

Please find the attached EA for your use. Hope that helps. Wish you all the best then. Take care and God bless.

This is the best ea I have been looking for I hope it will serve my purpose.closing at profit is the best thing people should look for , I will try it in demo to see how effective it would be and still see if it will work automatically

Please find the attached EA for your use. Hope that helps. Wish you all the best then. Take care and God bleThis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.