What's new

EZT Render Swing Forex Indicator

The EZT Render Swing Forex Indicator is one of a kind indicator. It works on all currency pairs. It is also a perfect choice for trading indexes and metals.
While using this indicator, you can trade on any of the timeframes provided by your MT4 platform. You can chose to use the D1, H4, H1, M15, M5 and M1 charts. The indicator don’t repaint and if used well it will give a profit of around 1000 pips. This is the indicator for even the beginners.
The indicator is displayed on a separate chart below the main trading chart. It is very efficient and it is able to detect the change in the market trend beforehand giving the trader the upper hand. It actually indicates the swings in the market.

Attachments

• EZT-Render-Swing.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 51
I tried to use this indicator before but end up deleting it. It was in my beginning stage as a forex trader. As now I learned about PA, I will give it a try though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.