What's new

Profitable EA F1M Expert Advisor unlimited setup

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BrianNl

I started to use the F1M EA free (with copy-trading service) in early July. This is a scalper EA run on EURUSD and it makes many trades every day and the result is very good. I will write about it and other EA and copy trading tests soon.
This is how my account looks like now. They stopped trading yesterday because of Jackson Hole.

Screenshot_20210827-101506_MetaTrader 4.jpg

Screenshot_20210827-102457_MetaTrader 4.jpg

I think there is impossible to share link here, so just google forex1million and read about it on the website and write to them. They will help you out.
I use the copy trading service. I didn't want to rent a VPS to to run it...

I think there is impossible to share link here, so just google forex1million and read about it on the website and write to them. They will help you out.
I use the copy trading service. I didn't want to rent a VPS to to run it...

I've dropped them a message mate, I have enough EA's on my VPS at the moment so will be interested to see what the copy trading is like.

What sort of returns are you seeing on what amount may i ask @BrianNl ?

I started with $1000 in early July. Now I have $2471. They stopped trading before NFP, so equity is full now. The biggest dd was 36%.

I started to use the F1M EA free (with copy-trading service) in early July. This is a scalper EA run on EURUSD and it makes many trades every day and the result is very good. I will write about it and other EA and copy trading tests soon.
This is how my account looks like now. They stopped trading yesterday because of Jackson Hole.

View attachment 17531

View attachment 17532
Just a buy scam again don't even buy it it's a load of shit:ROFLMAO:clapping hands

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.