What's new

Fear of losing money

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Edward Peterson

Every Pro trader lose money, and they comprehend that it's simply part of the "game". Tragically, for some traders, each trade is accompanied by a huge FEAR of losing money and in some cases exceptional emotional connection. Rather than being fearful of losing your money when trading, grasp the control you have on each trade; a trader has finish control over the risk management of each trade by means of stop losses and position sizing. I am trading with XeroMarkets where get to learn a lot about trading from their advanced educational resources.

Lossing of money in Forex trading is part of the game and those who have fear of loss and are not prepared for the risk that is part and parcel of this business should simply stay away from this market otherwise they shall be threatened by the market time to time. This is actually a business made for those who want the big rewards but ready for big risk as well.

after a series of loss during this era fear of trading cripple in due to lots of market ranging it part of the journey

yea when u losing you learn and u can improve your skills dont be scare just try again again and use money managment

Most people do. Sadly some traders continue making the same mistakes over and over again and never learn.

Emotions is the main enemy of a trader. It is true that as a human being we can not control our emotions easily. But in forex trading it is very much needed to control the emotions. Loss is a part and parcel of forex trading. Most of the trader get emotional or angry while they have faced losses. But every trader should have positive intentions. They always try to recover their losses. I am trading with TP global FX. Sometimes i have to face loss also. But in that time I think about my mistake and try not to do the same mistake again. My broker helps me to recover my losses and convert it into the profit.

emotion really plays a key aspect of trading. far is always there and greed which are best to be managed.

True. If one allows their emotions to get the better of them - be it greed or fear or both - they usually end up losing money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.