What's new

Fibonacci Trading - wheres the turn and TP?

Eriksen

I am a big fib fan, but having debates everywhere including the self styled "gurus" on utube that just want money.. have started this posting looking for like minded reasearchers..

the main topic covers two things.

1/ Which fib will it turn at?

2/ Where to TP

Because the turning fib is often price action and going in the other direction NO indi ca e of use, and if you do try then you will loose a lot of pips on confirmation AND
A/ Increace your SL
B/ It can always turn again

I do have some solutions which will come if there is any intrest here,

cheers all

I am a big fib fan, but having debates everywhere including the self styled "gurus" on utube that just want money.. have started this posting looking for like minded reasearchers..

the main topic covers two things.

1/ Which fib will it turn at?

2/ Where to TP

Because the turning fib is often price action and going in the other direction NO indi ca e of use, and if you do try then you will loose a lot of pips on confirmation AND
A/ Increace your SL
B/ It can always turn again

I do have some solutions which will come if there is any intrest here,

cheers all
hi sir. thanks for the sharing.

Care to share your solutions?

Take care and stay healthy.
Ok hand:)

Fib is a waste of time, candle signals are way more dependable, you enter on a signal and you exit on a signal that indicators the trend slowing down or reversing, you'll have to watch the charts more but you won't have to worry about all the guesswork you get with fibs, there's no way to tell which fib line will work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online