What's new

Tutorial First time trader looking for assistance in starting to trade

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ramela01

Hello every one my name is Karabo, am a first time trader and would really appreciate it if you can be kind enough to show me which trader strategy or technique is effective in becoming a good trader. I have learnt as much as possible to stay informed but I believe there is a lot to learn hence I need help or direction to follow to become a successful trader, kindly assist.

You need to look for a mentor in your city or in your environment. To be able to meet and work together, the learning process will be much more interesting and faster.

It is very difficult to find a mentor in your city. There are very few profitable trading traders. If you certainly live in a huge city, then it's easier for you.

Thanks for the advice guys really appreciate it as it means a lot and good luck to your future endeavours and will certainly do as you say ...

Since you are just beginning, make sure to only focus on learning and understanding the market as of now. It’s easy to become profitable if you are knowledgeable.

Since you are just beginning, make sure to only focus on learning and understanding the market as of now. It’s easy to become profitable if you are knowledgeable.
Learning is the most crucial process for making profitable trades. Traders who lack knowledge are not able to develop the right trading skills and end up losing.

Start with the right mindset. Don’t think of forex trading any less than a business. Consider it as a part-time or full-time business, but never as a hobby because you may not learn it properly otherwise. When you consider it as a business, you will be prepared for the expenses, losses, stress, taxes, uncertainty, and risks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.