3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

GreatnessFx

There are 5 possible outcomes for your trade:

1. Breakeven
2. Small win
3. Small loss
4. Big win
5. Big loss

Eliminate #5 and you’ve just taken a big step forward.

Let me explain further the five trades outcome I listed above

1. Breakeven is when you decide to go risk free by moving your stop loss to your entry after the market must have gone in your anticipated direction.

2. Small Win is when you decide to take little profit or when your TP is very close due to the fact that you are noticing some change in a trend and you quickly go with what you have instead of a loss.

3. Small Loss is when you also decided to go with little loss or make your SL tight when you notice the market environment is changing so you accept the little loss you have than a huge loss.

4. Big Win is when you let the market hit your targeted TP or you keep on trailing SL while the market continues going in your direction and this is cool, everyone loves it.

5. Big Loss is when you have a very large SL or rather no SL. This usually happens when you predict instead of reacting, also this happens when you are not ready to make a loss or accept any loss, you want every trade you take to be a winning trade. so you leave your SL open till the loss becomes unbeatable and you go off or your broker helps kick you out which means your equity is low (account blown). Big loss also happens when you trust your analysis so much than the trend, even if a trend has changed you still prefer to hold because you trust it will reverse and do what you want forgetting that you don't control the market.

Eliminate Big Loss And You Will Stay Long In The Market

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.