What's new

foreign stocks

vlad

hi there i want to know about foreign stocks so can you trade foreign stocks with trade station
what about interactive brokers ?

I have never tried it but i ask form expert and they said "yes" so yes you can trade
foreign stocks with trade station

Different brokers have different stocks listed for trading. We have to carefully find the best and trade. Trading stocks is dangerous then trading Forex as the movement sometimes will be very high. Must have good trading strategy with money management.

When trading Forex, you'll see that both 'Bid' and 'Ask' prices are quoted. The bid price is the price at which you can buy the currency, while the ask price is the price at which you can sell it. On the off chance that you are buying a currency in an exchange, this is known as a long exchange, and the expectation is that the currency pair will increase in esteem, so you can sell it at a more significant expense and have a benefit on the effect. In the event that you are selling a currency in an exchange, the inverse is valid - the expectation is that the currency pair will fall in esteem, so you can buy it back at a lower price, which implies you will benefit on the difference.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.