What's new

Forex Broker with micro or mini account

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Alberto

Can you suggest me the best forex broker to test EA with mini or micro accounts?
Thanks
Alberto

I would recommend FP Markets, they allow trading Micro lots (0.01) and they have a low starting deposit of 100$.

What about FP Markets commission ? I have seen reviews about FP Market and they hold a good reputation but are they really reliable ?

And do they provide any free VPS ?

I would recommend Darwinex, they allow trading Micro lots (0.01), it´s a good broker regulated by the FCA with a low spread, also they have their Darwins to follow.

What about FP Markets commission ? I have seen reviews about FP Market and they hold a good reputation but are they really reliable ?

And do they provide any free VPS ?
If you saw they review then you would have already got a picture of their reputation, yes it's a reliable broker.
Active for more than 10 years, they do provide free VPS but a minimum requirement is required and if maintained that requirement you would be provided with continues Free VPS.

FP Markets do have a micro account and with the lowest spreads and low commission than any other broker.

They do not have a mini account cause most brokers that have a mini are considered to be a scam.

FP Markets do have a micro account and with the lowest spreads and low commission than any other broker.

They do not have a mini account cause most brokers that have a mini are considered to be a scam.

I agree that most nano brokers are scam. But also micro brokers turn as scams too, be wise choose a broker that is well known.

If you want to trade with mini account you can trade with FP Markets. Trade on consistently tighter spreads from 0.0 pips and ultra-fast execution under 40 milliseconds^

Hot Forex is not a scalping Broker!! I can not doing scalping with Hot Forex, so I think Hot Forex is not a reliable broker. Why Hot Forex not allow me to do scalping? There is no rules but I just can not do scalping, it is weird! So Guys, if you want to do scalping, just go find another broker. Not Hot Forex!!

I consider trading with Micro accounts instead of Mini accounts because Micro accounts profits are better, whereas mini accounts profits can only be used for the next trade.

Starting low is good if your a beginner because it minimizes the chances of risks and losses, but instead of trading with mini accounts that do not provide much profit, it would be better to trade with brokers like FP Markets that have micro-lots (0.1) and higher profits than mini accounts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.