What's new

Forex brokers and their benefits

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
winning doesn't make a difference to them since they take commission/spread on every trade win or loose

Forex broker help trader to earn maximum profits from forex market. If you want to start trading then you should choose a reliable broker first. If you trade with a scam broker then there’s less chance of earning profits from the forex market. Selecting a reliable broker is not an easy task though. My broker Eurotrader is very helpful and reliable. They never make disappointment to their client. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

My question is how do brokers benefit if a trader wins?
They earn through the commissions or the spread. Spread is the difference between the bid price and the ask price for the trade. So, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose. They'll make money every time you execute a trade.

They earn through the commissions or the spread. Spread is the difference between the bid price and the ask price for the trade. So, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose. They'll make money every time you execute a trade.
thank you so much your assistance is very much appreciated.

Forex broker help trader to earn maximum profits from forex market. If you want to start trading then you should choose a reliable broker first. If you trade with a scam broker then there’s less chance of earning profits from the forex market. Selecting a reliable broker is not an easy task though. My broker Eurotrader is very helpful and reliable. They never make disappointment to their client. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.
thank you so much your assistance is very much appreciated. what is the minimum deposit for this broker?

While you can go short on other markets by using derivative products, such as CFDs, short selling is an inherent part of trading forex. This is because you are always selling one currency (the quote currency) to buy another (the base currency). The price of a forex pair is how much one unit of the base currency is worth in the quote currency.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.