What's new

Forex Fury EA

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes
This EA uses pre-market close timezone
its based on Moving Averages.

A simple tweet from Donald Trump will wipe your account clean.

Dude, here they get it for free. No need to sell
I don't understand how people can get for free as they sell only for 1 account (lock)
I only use few days (some win some loss)as there is no parameter to adjust lot size and no reply from developer

There is no sense to share EA´s like this... You need upload this files cracked , because for sure the system will ask for a license...

You must trade for one hour and be wise on choosing that one hour a day, it opens several trades at the same time but it has a big drawdown and that is that the TP/SL ratio is very small or SL must be large in comparision with TP so even when the EA has a good hitrate (above 90%) one single SL could wipe your account, the developer reccomends testing it in several demo account with different timeframes before going live.

i tried . it open so much lot when it hit SL will burn your account
if anyboady want to by i will give 50% price
I have been using it with great results. Using 0.05 lots and using max 3 trades per pair. Run all pairs on demo and then i remove those that were unprofitable the last 2 weeks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.