What's new

Forex fury review! I will update constantly.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AnnaAlisa

Friends, here I want to leave a short review about the robot. I bought a robot on ebay and started trading as instructed on GBPUSD. First I tested it in the strategy tester. The results were very pleasing. Then I started on a real account. 18 days have passed, and as a result of trading, I can say that the robot is making a profit. But the profit is not as big as on the strategy tester. In the strategy tester, the robot brought me more than $75,000 in 1 month. But in real terms, the results are different. I started trading with $1100. After 18 days, I now have $2374 in my account. Of course I'm not complaining. I really like the result. But it is different from the strategy tester and I understand that in another 12 days it will certainly not bring me $70,000. But on the other hand, I am very glad that the bot brought more than 100% profit in 18 days. Drawdown 12%. I will test the robot further and update this review from time to time.

I am attaching the robot file to the message so that you can install the bot and start trading too! Good luck and big profits!

Attachments

• GIF-cf440ef4b2f110163771477a2a8e60d1.gif
    GIF-cf440ef4b2f110163771477a2a8e60d1.gif
    34.8 KB · Views: 32
  • BEST ROBOT MT4.zip
    61 KB · Views: 61
Friends, here I want to leave a short review about the robot. I bought a robot on ebay and started trading as instructed on GBPUSD. First I tested it in the strategy tester. The results were very pleasing. Then I started on a real account. 18 days have passed, and as a result of trading, I can say that the robot is making a profit. But the profit is not as big as on the strategy tester. In the strategy tester, the robot brought me more than $75,000 in 1 month. But in real terms, the results are different. I started trading with $1100. After 18 days, I now have $2374 in my account. Of course I'm not complaining. I really like the result. But it is different from the strategy tester and I understand that in another 12 days it will certainly not bring me $70,000. But on the other hand, I am very glad that the bot brought more than 100% profit in 18 days. Drawdown 12%. I will test the robot further and update this review from time to time.

I am attaching the robot file to the message so that you can install the bot and start trading too! Good luck and big profits!

Can't wait to try it

hi, What settings did you set?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.