What's new

Forex Fury V3 Results?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Can you tell us what the problem was? I am just looking for results…
I also want to know if somebody was able to create a profitable strategy with this bot. I spend almost two months in forward testing and finally decided not to go on real account. I was testing 3 currency pairs and calculated in Excel the win and lost ratio. When the market was slow I got sometimes a 7:3 but in higher volatility market it went down to 1:1. When you take Broker fees into account the profitability was quite bad. This EA doesn't work on backtest, so you need some weeks to see what parameters give you better results.

I also want to know if somebody was able to create a profitable strategy with this bot. I spend almost two months in forward testing and finally decided not to go on real account. I was testing 3 currency pairs and calculated in Excel the win and lost ratio. When the market was slow I got sometimes a 7:3 but in higher volatility market it went down to 1:1. When you take Broker fees into account the profitability was quite bad. This EA doesn't work on backtest, so you need some weeks to see what parameters give you better results.

are you using forex fury v3 ? When you said its not working on backtest, did you mean it made no trades and nothing came up ? Or it does trade but not very profitable ?

Last edited:
I just lost money on Forex Fury, there are better robots out there....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.