What's new

forex indicator i hope this helps somebody ivee been locking for best indicator to work with and ill be posting roundom indicators to help some people

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

abdo11

forex indicator i hope this helps somebody ivee been locking for best indicator to work with and ill be posting roundom indicators to help some people

This will be well appreciated, waiting for the post I'm yet to see any. Will definitely try out the boys and follow the necessary procedures.

I like the offer. and then disappear...:p simply because its just to clock up the post numbers. come on.

Thanks Abdo for your kindness... truly we can all win in forex trading only if we share :)

This will be well appreciated, waiting for the post I'm yet to see any. Will definitely try out the boys and follow the necessary procedures

Please people take trading seriously or you will loose a lot of money, majority of the indicators are lagging indicators, the only way to make money in the market is to have a solid education.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.