What's new

Forex is not a scam, but the fake gurus are the living a luxury lifestyle with your cash...

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

LES_N

Dont be impressed by the social media lifestyle that is paid by your money for unhelpful course ....be patient try to learn own your own

Traders use the indicator to review charts and making decisions to predict future price action. There are many types of indicator which is used for a different purpose. Learn about the indicator before using it. Keep in mind that, don’t use more than one from each category of indicator to avoid unnecessary signals and distracting. As for me, my broker offer all kind of indicator to their platforms. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. Thery are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients.

Last edited by a moderator:
Traders use the indicator to review charts and making decisions to predict future price action. There are many types of indicator which is used for a different purpose. Learn about the indicator before using it. Keep in mind that, don’t use more than one from each category of indicator to avoid unnecessary signals and distracting. As for me, my broker offer all kind of indicator to their platforms. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. Thery are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients.
which broker are you on?

I've heard of stories of some of these scammers using a photo studio that looks like the inside of a private jet but it's actually fake

Yes, I think that the only way to learn forex is to learn everything yourself. No matter what way you learn to trade forex. In my opinion you learn from experience and losing.

Learn, learn and learn some more. Believe it or not, it is believed that if you were to take all the information in the world, let it be books, internet, newspapers etc, that won't even account for 50% of what our brains can store. Learning won't kill

That’s true! These self-proclaimed ‘gurus’ make a lot of money by selling fake courses, signals, and other fake content, but they don’t know anything more about trading.

Totally! There are hardly any genuine traders out there who help others. Fake gurus are the reasons why there are so many scams happening. All traders should be careful and trade with precaution.

That’s an important lesson to be learnt. Forex is a great career opportunity for one and all. But all newbies can see are the profits and not the hard work that is associated with this. They tend to look for shortcuts and end up getting scammed by fake gurus who promise to take them to the top.

That’s true! Scammers are everywhere, from forex forums to telegram and other social media platforms. And they look so genuine nowadays that it is difficult to avoid them. However, as a trader, you should be smart enough before putting your money in courses, signals, or brokers. Be sceptical! And don’t sign up for anything without consulting your friends and fellow traders.

So true! Scammers have spoiled the market’s reputation and they are the main reason why traders come up with false expectations related to the trading. I think experienced traders on this forum can help newcomers and fellow traders about scammers and their common ways to scam. So rookie traders know how to avoid them.

Yes, you’re right! We should trust people on social media. These scammers are very deceiving. Traders should have proper information about trading, so they avoid getting scammed.

These scammers are the reason why many people do not trust the market. Traders should not have the misconception about forex as the “get rich quick formula.” This is the most misleading misconception resulting in believing these scammers especially by new traders.

Oh yes, social media is surely a major reason behind people losing money. Traders believe that they will be able to make money easily because of the impressive advertisements. Traders who brag about their lavish lifestyle are often looking to fool new traders.

Scams are an undeniable part of forex trading. But it doesn’t mean that you can’t avoid them. Just like not all traders make money, not all traders fall for scams. It’s only the desperate ones who keep looking for shortcuts to make money that often lose money to scams. Traders who have actually been doing well in the market won’t advertise it. And those who advertise it are probably not doing any good in the market.

Scammers make forex trading look like a scam. Before starting trading, traders should study about scammers and the way they scam people. Usually, they will try to persuade you to buy some courses or signals.

Traders who brag about their profits on social media are probably scammers. They will tell you that they will help you at a certain price and never talk to you again after taking money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.