What's new

Forex is Not Get Rich Scheme

NoobTrader

As i state above.. i see many people want to get rich fast and easy.. but its not as it seems.. If u wan tu gain 5-10% daily with forex.. u can DM me.. low risk to MC..with good record performance.. but if u want to trade by yourself and loss.. its ur decision. sometime people just cannot be trader but only can follow..

Forex should never be viewed as such a thing, because that would be incredibly detrimental to one's ability to actually make a profit.

Forex should never be viewed as such a thing, because that would be incredibly detrimental to one's ability to actually make a profit.

but most of people blind the profit that profitable people show.. which is in forex u cannot got such easy way.. known people take about 1 - 5 years to be a pro trader.. and lost hundred of money before they archive to gain profit...

So far I have no knowledge about or interest in Forex because I have never done any online trading before. But now I have some money that I want to invest, but I need decent currency. So I will learn Forex, but it will take some time so there is no need to invest.

So far I have no knowledge about or interest in Forex because I have never done any online trading before. But now I have some money that I want to invest, but I need decent currency. So I will learn Forex, but it will take some time so there is no need to invest.
i recommend you to try trade in demo account 1st.. if u can implemented your technic there.. then you can deposit to trade real account

but most of people blind the profit that profitable people show.. which is in forex u cannot got such easy way.. known people take about 1 - 5 years to be a pro trader.. and lost hundred of money before they archive to gain profit...
Yeah that's true

Thinking of forex as a means to quick reach can set really high goals in the minds of new traders. In an attempt to achieve these goals, they end up losing what they already had.

Thinking of forex as a means to quick reach can set really high goals in the minds of new traders. In an attempt to achieve these goals, they end up losing what they already had.

Right! It’s a wrong perception. Trading is a long-term business. If you become hasty, then you will end up losing. The best way is to win small and then place bigger trades.

Getting overnight success is not possible in Forex Trading. Trading does not only require the investment of money but also your time. Over a period of time with experience and knowledge you start making profits. It is an ongoing process.

Forex Trading is not any scheme of getting rich quickly. Trading doesn’t give fast results, instead it is a slow process. It not only asks for the investment of money but also the investment of time and energy.

If you want to get rich by trading in the Forex market, you need patience. And Proper Plan Discipline helps the trader to make money. First, you need to develop a strategy using the broker's demo platform. For example, I have been practicing the demo on the platform for about 6 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most traders don't develop strategies of their own from scratch, especially not newbies. It takes a lot of knowledge and experience to be able to create a strategy. Most traders use already existing ones.

Indeed! Forex is a long-term thing. You can’t have rewards without risks.Traders need to come with real goals. Therefore, learn how forex works before checking out how to start forex trading. People have a lot of misconceptions regarding this because of how it is displayed on social media and other platforms.

Right! Forex trading requires commitment. Traders who take forex as a door to making a sudden fortune should stop right there. The market can be highly risky and cause substantial losses.

Well I say this all the time in order to make money you need to have money in the first place to invest and another way is to have good investment skills like forex trading that investors might be interested in

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.