What's new

Forex is very hard I need assistance

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sanele01

I have been trying to trade for 3 years now but no luck and quite confused about time frames anyone who can assist me for free

Try good indicators suggested by forum members. It will help to understand strategies to be successful in manual trade. I am using EA robots only at this stage.

Your first assignment in forex is to understand the basics fundamentals of forex. Margin, pip value, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, S &, R, Candlesticks, etc. Unfortunately, many don't. They look for a system or indicator with no understanding of the basics and expect to be successful. Even if you make money initially, you're likely to blow your account eventually. Treat forex like a business not gambling and you'll be successful at it.
When you're grounded in these theories behind trading, you'll be profitable. I spent not less that 3 months learning these principles before demo trading and it paid off. Just a little hint, find one expert or guru with a good system or on Youtube and listen consistently to that guy alone. stop jumping around till you know the basics. I have avoided giving names so as not to look like an endorsement and also because people are just to lazy to put in any effort. Try one guy on youtube and if he is not making sence, look for another. Don't just look for system, i mean somebody teaching on forex mechanics. Hope this helps. May be if time permits, i will start doing this here although i have no time but i desire to do it.

Who wants to make big profits every day. Write to me and I'll tell you and teach for free. I discovered a secret strategy for big profits. Using this strategy, I made a profit of $ 1003 per day on my account and the account of an investor who had $ 100 in his account. 1700$

Who wants to make big profits every day. Write to me and I'll tell you and teach for free. I discovered a secret strategy for big profits. Using this strategy, I made a profit of $ 1003 per day on my account and the account of an investor who had $ 100 in his account. 1700$
Hello trader341979, i am interested in your strategy. Share with me.

I would focus on support and resistance. From there, slowly introduce your fib zones and you should see better results. Try reading Naked Forex, that book did wonders for me.

I have been trying to trade for 3 years now but no luck and quite confused about time frames anyone who can assist me for free
I've been trading for 10 years and no real success until I finally broke down and started using EA's. Forex Fury is a good one, I'm currently trying to research Galileo FX's Bot. It really looks promising.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.