What's new

Forex Kingle Tested in XAUUSD

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ugpo77

Hi everyone. I share the Expert Advisor Forex Kingle that I have been testing for about a week. I have most pairs have settings. If you specify what you need, I will share it. Also, we made a special adjustment for XAUUSD parity with my friend. If anyone is interested in this, write it down.

Attachments

• ForexKingle.ex4
    38.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Kingle.jpg
    Kingle.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 158
I did some back testing with EURUSD and its not a bad bot, its just martingale... meaning you have to take out your gain often because sooner and later you will loose all your capital.

Hi, I am interested to try?demo test this. Perhaps with a $500-$1000 capital. Gold and the 4 major pairs would be nice and see if it really works. Thank you for sharing!

Hello Mikeleen. I have attached the picture of the setting I use for XAUUSD. You can change the Lot amount in the settings according to the risk you want to buy. It's been 10 days since I started testing with a $ 1000 deposit and the earnings reached $ 210.

Attachments

• Adsız.jpg
    Adsız.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 166
Hello Mikeleen. I have attached the picture of the setting I use for XAUUSD. You can change the Lot amount in the settings according to the risk you want to buy. It's been 10 days since I started testing with a $ 1000 deposit and the earnings reached $ 210.
Wow, you are too nice! Thank you so much for this. I will demo test it after the election., maybe Monday.. Thanks again!

Hi everyone. I share the Expert Advisor Forex Kingle that I have been testing for about a week. I have most pairs have settings. If you specify what you need, I will share it. Also, we made a special adjustment for XAUUSD parity with my friend. If anyone is interested in this, write it down.

Thanks. Can you give a recommended setting?

I want to try this robot, please advise tf and capital please

Hello friends. As you know, I have been testing Forexkingle EA at XAUUSD since 21.10.2020. As of today, the profit has reached 429 USD. This means almost 50% increase in total margin. So it means that he will double the money in an estimated month. But all this happened in the days when the XAUUSD parity remained flat. Due to the movement of this pair in the American Presidential elections, the account almost reached the stop out level. I attach the picture of the demo account about this below. My implications from all this are as follows: If XAUUSD is moving sideways this EA is great. In a month, you will double your money. But if a strong trend starts in XAUUSD then you risk losing all of your money.

Attachments

• GOLD.jpg
    GOLD.jpg
    448.1 KB · Views: 87
you have the setting for EU please?

Hello friends. Previously I shared the revenues from ForexKingle XAUUSD test account. Due to the sharp upward movement in XAUUSD parity of the other day, the account was stopout. During the one-month testing period, I observed the following about this robot: If the parity is horizontal, you can double your money in a month. But if a strong trend has begun, stop the robot completely or you may lose all your money. I add all the settings I have below. good luck...

Attachments

• ForexKingleFastAUDUSD.set
    876 bytes · Views: 36
  • ForexKingleFastEURAUD.set
    876 bytes · Views: 16
  • ForexKingleFastEURUSD.set
    876 bytes · Views: 25
  • ForexKingleFastGBPUSD.set
    876 bytes · Views: 18
  • ForexKingleFastNZDUSD.set
    876 bytes · Views: 17
  • ForexKingleFastUSDCAD.set
    876 bytes · Views: 16
  • ForexKingleFastUSDJPY.set
    876 bytes · Views: 18
  • ForexKingleSlowAUDUSD.set
    877 bytes · Views: 17
  • ForexKingleSlowEURAUD.set
    877 bytes · Views: 16
  • ForexKingleSlowEURUSD.set
    877 bytes · Views: 20
  • ForexKingleSlowGBPUSD.set
    877 bytes · Views: 18
  • ForexKingleSlowNZDUSD.set
    877 bytes · Views: 15
  • ForexKingleSlowUSDCAD.set
    877 bytes · Views: 16
  • ForexKingleSlowUSDJPY.set
    877 bytes · Views: 17
Hello friends. Previously I shared the revenues from ForexKingle XAUUSD test account. Due to the sharp upward movement in XAUUSD parity of the other day, the account was stopout. During the one-month testing period, I observed the following about this robot: If the parity is horizontal, you can double your money in a month. But if a strong trend has begun, stop the robot completely or you may lose all your money. I add all the settings I have below. good luck...
Thanks for your work i will test all this setting

Hi babacool325. If you find a good gain as a result of your tests, I will be happy if you share it on this page. Thank you.

Hello friend,what is the difference between Fast and slow EURUSD or GBPUSD?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.