What's new

Forex simple swing trading system timeframe H4

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DonManu

Forex H4 system is good to swing trading. There are two indicators, you can play with settings as you wish. Any currency pairs, commodities, stocks are supported for this system. Higher time frames are the best.
Included the Slope trend line indicator, it´s just a weighted Hull moving average, and template, the Fractals Bill Williams indicator is included on MT4 default indicators.
Because it´s a swing trading system the Take profit could be the oposite signal, when the first candle close above or under the slope line, 2,3 or 4 times the stop range, trailing stopetc look for yourself Take profit.

LONG SETUP
1. Wait the slope trend change from red to blue
2. Find the last high fractal and set a Buy stop order on this
3. Find the last low fractal and set your Stop there

SHORT SETUP
1. Wait the slope trend change from blue to red
2. Find the last low fractal and set a Sell stop order on this
3. Find the last high fractal and set your Stop there

Attachments

• EURUSDH4.png
    EURUSDH4.png
    65 KB · Views: 62
  • Forex TF H4 Slope trend.tpl
    22 KB · Views: 36
  • Slope Trend Line.mq4
    2.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
It's a good strategy. You just have to wait for a retracement or a trend reversal. I would recommend only trying to get retracements. reversals are dangerous for me in forex.

I was looking for an indicator and a robot that would play a role in good swing trading.
Thank you for sharing.
What broker does this robot work with?

I was looking for an indicator and a robot that would play a role in good swing trading.
Thank you for sharing.
What broker does this robot work with?
It's not a robot, the system is for entering manual orders and setting a manual stop as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.