What's new

Scam Alert Forex Software alert

Vincent Oscar

I've been scammed by @shehan_F_team from telegram group called BLUE maker ROBOT this guy sold me a software that expired long ago and he refused to pay me back beware of this guy never buy anything from him, today I'm sitting with an EA that I paid for which is not working so sad.

Thank you very much for your allert. on telegram there are many people who cheat. you have to be very careful

scammers every where , but you just need to focus on one thing , and thats trading, working your way out.

I've been scammed by @shehan_F_team from telegram group called BLUE maker ROBOT this guy sold me a software that expired long ago and he refused to pay me back beware of this guy never buy anything from him, today I'm sitting with an EA that I paid for which is not working so sad.
noted that. thank you very much

With so many robots around and claims, its getting harder to put our trust. And who can we trust ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.