What's new

Strategy Forex Stryder Strategy - eliminates emotions and reduces risk

muzammilijaz

Forex Stryder Strategy finds strong mini-trends at the very beginning of its formation, which gives you the best trading opportunities. Thanks to this strategy, you will have the opportunity to enter the market at the right time without delay. The strategy is designed to save the trader from emotional worries and uncertainty in making decisions to enter the market. Strategy signals are never repainted after the signal has formed.

Attachments

• Forex_Stryder_Strategy.rar
    58.3 KB · Views: 31
Forex Stryder Strategy finds strong mini-trends at the very beginning of its formation, which gives you the best trading opportunities. Thanks to this strategy, you will have the opportunity to enter the market at the right time without delay. The strategy is designed to save the trader from emotional worries and uncertainty in making decisions to enter the market. Strategy signals are never repainted after the signal has formed.
Does it have a mt5 version

I attach in this post in case you want to check an indicator is repaint or not you can use this EA, simply put the exact indicator name on the EA properties and see the result in the Journal tab.

Attachments

• RepaintChecker.ex4
    8.6 KB · Views: 11
Thank you. I will try it out on demo. Does it work for all pairs?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.