What's new

Forex Trading in practice

Cedophe

The general logic is simple. The trader or operator of this market buys something when he thinks it will go up in value, or he sells it when he thinks it will go down in value.

For example, let's imagine that the euro today is worth 1,2345 euros. Once the market is analyzed, the trader thinks that this value will increase in the next 24 hours. Open a buy operation today and wait. The next day the euro is worth 1.2395 euros and the trader closes the order, ensuring a gain of 50 pips.

Demo account plays a very important role while working on this platform because by working on a demo account we can get experience as well as knowledge regarding forex forum and by getting them we can easily earn profit as well as bonus and by getting them we will become a real and successful trader and that is the best thing happen in the forex.

The general logic is simple. The trader or operator of this market buys something when he thinks it will go up in value, or he sells it when he thinks it will go down in value.

For example, let's imagine that the euro today is worth 1,2345 euros. Once the market is analyzed, the trader thinks that this value will increase in the next 24 hours. Open a buy operation today and wait. The next day the euro is worth 1.2395 euros and the trader closes the order, ensuring a gain of 50 pips.
Can you suggest me some good books about price action. Currently I'm watching Hotforex webinars about scalping but I feel that information is incomplete despite good educative approach. Most interesting books I found in the internet are sold on Amazon but I'd like to start from a free stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.