What's new

Forex trading is very simple

Forex trading is very simple if you know it well. Forex is one of the best income sources. However, it requires knowledge, skill, and strategy. Because you can't make a good profit from Forex without a good understanding of the market and what it is. That's the best way to trade and make a decent profit from it. Nowadays many brokers also offer the free educational course.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not true at all. Trading requires a combination of a mental strength to pull the trigger and initiate a trade. Can you explain how would you deal with losses ?

When traders have true passion and dedication and prove their true skills, they can make money depending on the trading situation. Whether traders have big or small capital, money doesn't matter. But knowledge and skills are very important in this business. I am a forex trader and I learned about trading from my broker educational materials.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.