What's new

Forex ultimate guide to price action trading

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Dzunani

Forex ultimate guide to price action trading is one of the best trading books I have ever read, it teaches about price action, using two moving as dynamic support and resistance, Fibonacci replacements and other things that you will have to find out by yourself.

Attachments

• forex-ultimate-guide-to-price-action-trading.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 50
Forex ultimate guide to price action trading is one of the best trading books I have ever read, it teaches about price action, using two moving as dynamic support and resistance, Fibonacci replacements and other things that you will have to find out by yourself.
Thank you OP for the share

I like price action, like the name says, this is the point where the price is acting to give you an idea where the movement of the market will go.

Great E book, it is very interesting. price action is one of the best way of trading forex and binary options, I like this E book.

Thanks for the share. I'm particularly interested in price action as I just started trading with Renko charts.

Thank u for sharingOk hand

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.