What's new

Forex VCrush Code System

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

amdudus

Copy and paste the “Forex VCrush Code.ex4” ,“Forex VCrush Signal.ex4” and “VCrush Code Symbols.ex4”in the
MT4 indicators folder.
Buy Signal
Open a BUY trade when a BLUE 1 CIRCLE appears on the chart AND VCrush Code MTF arrows are colored blue.
Sell Signal
Open a SELL trade when a RED 2 CIRCLE appears on the chart AND VCrush Code MTF arrows are colored red.

Attachments

• Forex VCrush Code.rar
    676.2 KB · Views: 330
Copy and paste the “Forex VCrush Code.ex4” ,“Forex VCrush Signal.ex4” and “VCrush Code Symbols.ex4”in the
MT4 indicators folder.
Buy Signal
Open a BUY trade when a BLUE 1 CIRCLE appears on the chart AND VCrush Code MTF arrows are colored blue.
Sell Signal
Open a SELL trade when a RED 2 CIRCLE appears on the chart AND VCrush Code MTF arrows are colored red.
Amazing... Thank you for sharing

MT4 indicators folder.
Buy Signal
Sell Signal
Thank you for the share brother , what setting and timeframe do you use?

MT4 indicators folder.
Buy Signal
Sell Signal
:)Ok handgood system

Looking forward to trying it out. I only just received a marketing e-mail from Holographic Traders about it but it looks like its been around for a bit already.

anyone try this VCrush already and how it work? I wonder if it is right for me. hope to make millions

MT4 indicators folder.
Buy Signal
Sell Signal
is the VCrush code Profitable

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.