What's new

Forex VPS for fast trading

jnaen

its very useful to use forex vps. We can use different kinds of cloud platform for vps. You can select cloud which will best fit with your requirements.

Using vps for trading can be very helpful in terms of Automated forex trading trading with its great execution 1millisecondsOk hand

I will not name hosters, I will only say that the servers in Germany are very powerful and inexpensive in price. Also, do not forget that different trading bots use different memory and processor load.

its very useful to use forex vps. We can use different kinds of cloud platform for vps. You can select cloud which will best fit with your requirements.
i totally agree you for forex vps is best... there is no crash system

Want to improve your Forex success? Starting to get into FX trading? Then our Forex VPS is precisely what you need. We offer ultrafast Forex VPS hosting on top-tier infrastructure, located at our extensively peered data centers in the most strategic locations around the globe. So get rid of latency and slippage once and for all and take control of every aspect of your transactions using our minimal-latency servers. Forex VPS hosting is also an ideal way to launch automated Forex robots. These smart trading bots, also known as Expert Advisors, need to run on a permanently available, high-performance system. That is why we have optimized our Forex VPS for maximum uptime (99.95%) and reliability. In addition, the latest server hardware, including NVMe storage and DDR4 RAMs, ensure your Forex VPS is up to the demands of deploying Expert Advisors.

I registered with PIVPS and thy give me my login details y.. and I HV pay thm

Hi , I am very new here, but I like to start trading on a new demo account.
So, I am sending you the data from my broker (not sure that they are in the right format).
Please, confirm that my data are correct and send me your EAs.
Thank you very much in advance!
Regards
John doe

Attachments

• Files.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 7
I will not name hosters, I will only say that the servers in Germany are very powerful and inexpensive in price. Also, do not forget that different trading bots use different memory and processor load.
Can you please send us links to those hosters ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.